Guess what? I'm over my "slump". I've started working on projects again and getting more motivated to continue our simplification journey. And today, it got serious.
Yep, that's a dumpster. And we filled it. We had ended up with a gigantic pile of garbage and broken household items in the middle of our garage, just taking up a bunch of space. It was time to get rid of it and throw away some other large items around the house that were in no shape to be donated or sold. In one hour, we cleared out so much garage space I can hardly believe it. And honestly, we probably could have gotten the next dumpster size up and still would have filled it.
Now that all that junk is out of the way and out of our lives, we begin our actual garage re-organization project. Not just straightening things up, or putting stuff into a few boxes here and there....but actually getting the garage fully organized and functional.
This is exciting and exhilarating. I can't wait to have the finished project staring me in the face.

No comments:
Post a Comment