I get overwhelmed.
But guess what? Everyone does at some point. I realized today as I completely flipped out at the chaos of my upstairs that I get frustrated and overwhelmed and defeated, but that it's ok. It's what motivates me to change something that isn't working. It's the sign that I'm not ok with just sitting back and letting life trample all over me. It's ok. As long as it doesn't happen too much.
So here I am again. Months after my last post. No, life isn't simple yet. But some changes have been made and I can't wait to get back on the blogging train. Let's start again, shall we? Take a deep breath.....and begin again.
Here's what I want you to do. Choose ONE thing that you can do tomorrow that will make you feel better about your home or life. Set a timer for 20 minutes and clean out under the bathroom sink. Choose five items of clothing that you don't wear anymore and toss them in a bag for donating. One thing. One very manageable thing. I promise you, it will feel amazing.
No comments:
Post a Comment