Do you ever get so excited about something that you feel like you might burst? I've found two new loves in the past few days that just get my organizing, simplifying mind all a-flutter.
First, a book (and their website). The Stocked Kitchen. Um, amazing. An entire system on what to have in your pantry, freezer, and fridge at all times in order to always have something to cook. Plus, most of the book is recipes. Awesome! I got it from the library yesterday, but WILL be buying this book. It's just that good. I don't remember how I heard about it - maybe it was a library suggestion because of other books I'd checked out - but I'm so glad I requested it.
Second, a blog. IHeart Organizing. My friend Leigh told me about it a few days ago and I can barely contain myself when I read the blog posts. I actually squealed with excitement over today's post. Hello, I'm Carrie and I have a problem. I get crazy eyes when I read about organizing and I scare my family.
And now, my mind is overflowing with motivation and ideas. Off I go to organize something!
No comments:
Post a Comment